Foodstuffs South Island Limited has provided a Space Management
- Determine facings on shelf in accordance with volume sales,
ensuring that appropriate stock levels are in place so that
products are not over faced or under faced.
- Ensure that private label products are presented in a way where
a true comparison can be made on brand positioning and retail
pricing. This is also related to customer traffic flow and private
- To provide our operators with planograms that are non-biased
and represent the true volume market share of proprietary brands
and our own private label brands.
- To provide a correct comparison which can be made at store
level between a suppliers generated planogram and our own.
- To provide a process where an operator can address
merchandisers that change product facings in accordance with their
own company's wishes.
- To provide a layout for product placement to meet the needs of
the consumer on a store-by-store basis.
Space Management Brief (223kb)
Did you know
PAMS was named world’s best confectionery packaging design at the 2015 Dieline Awards.